1. Location Location Location - •a mile from I95 •easily accessible for right AND left hand turns as our parking lot has an entrance IMMEDIATELY at the Shad Rd stop light •Philips Hwy has a 35,000 traffic count •Our neighbors are Edwin Watts Golf and Dogtopia. Golfers and people who put their furry friends in doggy daycare have disposable income. •Only 15 minutes from the fastest-growing neighborhood in Florida, third fastest in the nation with an average household income of over $140,000. •Mandarin and Deer Creek Golfing Community are right down the street. We could not ask for a better location more centrally located to the highest income neighborhoods in Jax.
2. No additional 7% rent tax. Your booth price is your booth price.
4. Video security system for loss prevention - Recorded and stored locally. State of the art custom designed monitored alarm system. A big screen TV at the entrance will let everyone know the entire premises is being watched.
5. Liability insurance is included in your booth/showcase rent
6. Size - we are a perfect 11,600 sq feet. Big enough to have around 75 booths and 50 showcase dealers. Small enough so that shoppers can see the entire mall in one trip. In bigger malls, not all shoppers see all vendors’ merchandise as they get lost and turned around.
7. Something for everyone - not everyone has the same tastes. That’s why we want to have an assortment of vendors to satisfy every customer. We welcome American and European antiques, one of a kind jewelry, new furniture made from old wood, restored and painted pieces, collectibles, upscale artisan wares, fine art, shabby chic, ...
8. Quality - upscale, no invaluable, undesirable, dirty items.
9. Dealer portal - go online and see exactly what items have sold from your booth and for how much. The dealer portal is configured with our point-of-sale system. When it sells, you can see it immediately. What convenience! No need to call or drop by to see what has sold.
10. Space - need a storage unit? Atlantic Self Storage is right across the street. 904-880-9889, 5535 Shad Rd.
11. Ease of delivery - 6 foot aisles, an 8 foot roll up door in the back and an assortment of furniture dollies make delivering your goods a cinch.
12. Signage - we are anticipating delivery of our HUGE SIGNS clearly visible from Philips highway. The monument out front will have HUGE BLACK “ANTIQUE MALL” sign on each side for north and south bound Philips Hwy traffic. For the front of our mall which has 120 ft of road frontage directly on Philips Hwy there is a mammoth “ANTIQUE MALL” sign as well.
13. Advertising – keep seeing us on Facebook and Instagram? So do your customers. Our webpage is constantly promoted. We will feature vendors items on Facebook and on our website continuously, relentlessly and without pause. We want to bring buyers to your booth! The Great American Antique Mall is in all the antique magazines, with big ads. We are investing a tremendous amount in marketing.
14. Management listens - You can do great things, but you can’t do them alone. We are always open to new ideas and your experiences. We want to do what works. We will of course make mistakes along the way, but we will only make them once. Our goal is excellence and we appreciate constructive ideas from dealers who care and want to make the The Great American Antique Mall THE place to shop in Jacksonville!
Dealers, come by 9365 Philips Hwy at Shad Rd. and we will give you a tour of The Great American Antique Mall . Daniel Dill 904-434-1897, Virginia Dill 757-717-7187, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.